Property Short Description
- Property Type: Commercial
- Development Status: Finished
- Sub Property type: Shopping Mall
- Availiblity Status: Open
- Possession Status: Ready to Move
- Railway Station
- Bus Station
- Milk Bar
- Car Parking
- Temple & Spiritual Space
- Gated Colony
- 24*7 Power Backup
- Drainage and Sevarage
- Kids Play Area
- Kids Activity Zone
- Club House
- Malls & Shopping Complex
- Dommer Road
- Street Light
- Rainwater Harvesting
- 24*7 Security
- Business Suites
- Spa & Sona Bath
Bank Loan Approved From
Property Legal Information
- Land Use Changed: Mixed Land Use
- Registered in Bhulekh/Khatauni: Registered in Bhulekh
Property Plans & Map
The Marina Mall, Chennai (“ Project”). The Marina Mall is a 5.38 lakh square feet approved retail mall development is a part of an integrated mall, hotel & residential development, spread across 6.21 acres which is located on Old Mahabalipuram Road in Egattur, Chennai.
The Marina Mall is being developed by OMR Mall Developers Pvt. Ltd., on a land of area 6.21 acres situated at Egattur, Old Mahabalipuram Road (diagonally opposite to SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri), adjacent to the 110 acre Hiranandani Upscale residential development. The project is configured as a Shopping Mall, a 126 keys business class hotel and a 106 unit residential development, wherein the hotel has already been sold to a third party.
- The Mall part is being developed on 4 acres Un Divided Share (UDS) out of 6.21 acres of land parcel and location of the subject site is in Close proximity to SIPCOT IT Park and has an excellent frontage along the Old Mahabalipuram road.
- The total leasable area is approximately 5.38 lakhs sq ft with an estimated average minimum guarantee lease rent of INR 80 Per sq ft pm. This is excluding revenue share income, car park charges, advertisement income & CAM margin (other income).
- The mall commenced on March 2019. All anchor tenants like INOX, Lifestyle, SPAR, Pantaloons, Reliance Trends, Project Eve, Toys R Us & Max Fashions is already operational.
- The Projected annual lease revenue (excluding other income) of the mall upon completion and occupation will be around INR 62 Cr.
- 3 level basement parking space for 1,000 cars and 1,100 two wheelers.
- Well located central atrium to enhance visibility for all stores with easy circulation patterns.
- Ramps and travellators providing direct access from the lower ground and ground floors the the car parks.
MARINA MALL LOCATION & CONNECTIVITY
- The project is located on Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR) in Egattur, an established IT corridor in Chennai, diagonally opposite to SIPCOT IT Park.
- The six lane OMR, which is also the state highway 49A, offers excellent access to CBD (Anna Salai) and other major nodes in Chennai
Investment Highlight of the Proposed Platform
- Total Leasable Area - 539,873 Sq.Ft
- Total Area with LOI Signed - 491,284 Sq.Ft (91%)
- Estimated Lease Revenue at Stabilisation - INR 62 Cr per Annum
- Minimum Guarantee (MG) Lease Rent - INR 82 per Sq.Ft
- Dec 2019 Rent Collection - INR 3.46 Crores and CAM collection INR 96 Lakhs
(The expected lease revenue at stabilization is based on MG or Revenue share whichever is higher)
Highlights : CHENNAI OMR ROAD THE MARINA MALL
- LAND:-5 ACRE
- BUILDING:-5.38 Lakhs SQFT
- SHOPS:-120 No.
- THEATRE :-5+1:-6
- CAR PARKING, TWO WHEELAR PARKING:-1
- MONTHLY RENTAL INCOME:-6CR.
- SALES RATE RS:-850CR.
- SALES FINAL FIXED RATE RS:-850 CR ONLY.
Allied Investments & Housing Pvt Ltd
Allied Housing is an established real estate group providing residential, commercial, hospitality and retail space solutions across South India. With 25 years of experience, Allied has constructed more than 5 million sq. ft. of built-up area and over 75 residential and commercial projects.
Mr. Abdul Wadood, Managing Director
Mr. Abdul Wadood is a graduate of College of Engineering, Guindy, and has a Master's degree from the University of Wisconsin, Madison (USA). He has over 30 years of experience in Property Development & Construction industry and has consistently achieved the best return for his shareholders and investors. His improved understanding of both near and long-term business issues, blueprints, and effective strategic & tactical execution helps OMRD to develop measurable, quantifiable business and process improvements.